apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Patil" <rahul.pa...@zensar.com>
Subject RE: APR error
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 04:49:45 GMT
Hello William,

	No I am not doing a profile analysis (seems beyond my scope).
I'm new to Linux administration and am trying to get the most recent SVN
and dependencies ( APR , Neon ) and following the instructions given in
the tarball package. I did attempt initially with no explicit parameters
to ./configure , after several trial and error attempts and Google
searches later, I gathered the list of parameters to pass to configure,
which to run fine now.

But at this point I have hit a roadblock : all the searches for
"libapr-1.so: undefined reference" bring no hits related to the errors I
get when I run make. So I'm wondering if no one have ever seen this
particular error or do I need to refine the parameters passed to
configure to resolve this.

As a reference ,I untarred the APR & APR util package under the
Subversion directory and ran the configure, make and make install for
APR/APR utils with no explicit parameters. I'm using this as a test
machine, later I may have to install SVN on a non-Red-Hat machine, hence
I am not using the RPM.

Thanks $ regards,
Rahul