apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r590501 - in /apr/apr-util/trunk: CHANGES dbd/apr_dbd.c dbd/apr_dbd_freetds.c dbd/apr_dbd_mysql.c dbd/apr_dbd_oracle.c dbd/apr_dbd_pgsql.c dbd/apr_dbd_sqlite2.c dbd/apr_dbd_sqlite3.c include/apr_dbd.h include/private/apr_dbd_internal.h
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:59:54 GMT
On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 22:54 +0000, bojan@apache.org wrote:

> Introduce apr_dbd_open_ex()

Given that nobody complained to the patch I sent to the list a while
ago, I decided to rely on CTR. Please let me know if any breakage was
introduced with this commit.

> NOTE: FreeTDS driver needs to be fixed to use the new error argument

Could someone with knowledge of FreeTDS have a look and implement this
new functionality (i.e. return human readable error on failure). At
present, this new argument is passed to the driver, but it is unused.

--
Bojan