apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Aliya Harbouri" <aliyaharbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is my apr-util causing downstream "bad magic number" error?
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 06:30:32 GMT
Hi Bojan!

> That was a recent addition to the trunk. I'm thinking PHP probably isn't
> using libtool for linking there and it's trying to link a text file
> (.la), which obviously isn't going to work.

Ok, so at least it's not completely imagined ;-)

I didn't get back to looking at the PHP build details yet.

But I /did/ drop back to a co & build of apr-util 1.2.x branch.

After which,

  /usr/local/apache2/bin/apu-1-config --libs
   -ldb-4.6 -lmysqlclient_r -lsqlite3 -lexpat -liconv

looks 'better'  --  or at least like what I'd expect.

> I reckon we should not be exporting this in dbd.m4. Jean-Frederic, could
> you have a look?

Thanks for checking!

Ali