apr-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r572642 - in /apr/apr-util/trunk: CHANGES INSTALL.MySQL build/dbd.m4 configure.in dbd/apr_dbd_freetds.c dbd/apr_dbd_mysql.c
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 19:38:18 GMT

On Sep 4, 2007, at 5:05 AM, niq@apache.org wrote:

> Author: niq
> Date: Tue Sep  4 05:05:35 2007
> New Revision: 572642

> Log:
> Commit DBD MySQL driver (relicensed) and FreeTDS driver (new)

Gump says that breaks the build if there is an existing mysql on the
system:

http://clarus.apache.org/apr-util/apr-util-make/gump_work/build_apr-
util_apr-util-make.html

If you look at the (long) link line at the bottom, you'll see that
it's picking up -L/usr/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient_r , and the root cause
of that is probably somewhere in configure where it decides to use
the system MySQL despite the fact that we have one of our own.

Thoughts?

S.

--
Sander Temme