apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Lucian Adrian Grijincu" <lucian.griji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 _LARGEFILE_SOURCE undefined when LFS enabled
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:15:51 GMT
I'm exercising my puny autotools skills now. this may be erroneous and
should be tested on platforms other than Ubuntu Linux x86.

Basically it's down to this: compare ino_t with the size of uint,
ulong and ulonglong.
Which ever matches gets to be defined in apr.h
If none match it will fall back to ino_t.

Windows gets the same value as the one in include/apr_file_info.h,
namely apr_uint64_t.

I hope that NETWARE uses autotools too :)

Do we need a APR_INO_T_FMT ?