apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apr 0.9.15 / 1.2.10 --- apr-util 0.9.14 / 1.2.9
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2007 07:43:06 GMT
Mladen Turk wrote:

> Just to make it official cause my emails were treated as SPAM.
> testfile and testproc are failing on win32 (hope this note will pass)

What a headache (your email list battles I mean - not that we have to
deal with some errors!)  Thanks for your efforts to get this to the list
(for some reason, thunderbird had no spam issues with the copies you had
cc'ed me directly).

testfile now works on these branches.

testpipe and testproc fail for apr_file_read with APR_EOF in three
unexpected places now, once I have those diagnosed I'll be ready to
reroll with only that code change (plus whatever folks decide to do
about the grbuf + uidbuf) today (Saturday) so Jim has a hope of
finishing the 2.x/1.3 rerolls.

Bill