apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: netinet/sctp.h: present but cannot be compiled
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 00:28:26 GMT
On Mon, 2007-09-17 at 16:57 -0700, Kristis Makris wrote:

> I don't know. But APR_CHECK_SCTP is indeed called, so the results should
> be in the attached config.log.

Seems to be OK:
---------------------------------------
configure:41928: checking whether SCTP is supported
configure:41970: gcc -o conftest -g -O2 -DSOLARIS2=10
-D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS
 -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE  conftest.c -luuid -lsendfile -lrt
-lsocket
-lnsl  -lpthread >&5
configure:41973: $? = 0
configure:41975: ./conftest
configure:41978: $? = 0
configure:41992: result: yes

So, I think you can safely ignore the first warning. It is caused by a
bulk test for existence of headers, which doesn't take into account
particulars of compilation requirements. My bet is that APR_CHECK_SCTP
exists precisely to remedy that.

--
Bojan