apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: netinet/sctp.h: present but cannot be compiled
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 23:46:30 GMT
On Mon, 2007-09-17 at 16:06 -0700, Kristis Makris wrote:

> I see the following. Perhaps I'm missing some headers ??

There is a macro called APR_FLAG_HEADERS that checks various headers
(called from configure.in, defined in build/apr_common.m4), which
doesn't seem to be taking into account the fact that one may need to
have additional includes for a header to compile. So, the compilation

However, there is another macro, APR_CHECK_SCTP (defined in
build/apr_network.m4) which is called later in configure.in. Maybe we
should be calling AC_CHECK_HEADERS here instead, with correct includes
this time. Does anyone have a comment on this?

Anyhow, does that second check for SCTP work for you?

View raw message