apr-dev mailing list archives

From Kristis Makris <kristis.mak...@asu.edu>
Subject netinet/sctp.h: present but cannot be compiled
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:29:46 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to compile APR-1.2.11 on a

SunOS enpc364 5.10 Generic_120011-14 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10

and I'm getting the following warning I thought I should report. APR
compiles correctly though.

checking netinet/in.h usability... yes
checking netinet/in.h presence... yes
checking for netinet/in.h... yes
checking netinet/sctp.h usability... no
checking netinet/sctp.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h:     check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h: in the future, the compiler will
take precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the AC_PACKAGE_NAME lists.  ##
checking for netinet/sctp.h... yes
checking netinet/sctp_uio.h usability... no
checking netinet/sctp_uio.h presence... no
checking for netinet/sctp_uio.h... no