apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Lucian Adrian Grijincu" <lucian.griji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commercial Projects using APR
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:05:09 GMT
I know two companies that chose to use it reasons being (in this order):
* portability (C only and tested on a huge number of platforms)
* license (ASF v2) !!!
* very low footprint
* API stability, quality of code, active project still being developed.

but as far as they haven't said this out loud I won't point them out.

--
Lucian Adrian Grijincu