apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Lucian Adrian Grijincu" <lucian.griji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache generated errorpage in output-filter
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 13:21:49 GMT
You sent this to the wrong mailing list.
This one is for APR http://apr.apache.org/ related development talks.

"The mission of the Apache Portable Runtime (APR) project is to create and
maintain software libraries that provide a predictable and consistent
interface to underlying platform-specific implementations. The primary goal
is to provide an API to which software developers may code and be assured of
predictable if not identical behaviour regardless of the platform on which
their software is built, relieving them of the need to code special-case
conditions to work around or take advantage of platform-specific
deficiencies or features."

Your question is Apache HTTPD / Apache module related.
that may be of help.

--
Lucian.