apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apr 0.9.15 / 1.2.10 --- apr-util 0.9.14 / 1.2.9
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 07:49:18 GMT
Mladen Turk wrote:
> William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>> Please review and vote on those you have time to - reply once or four
>> times,
>> just review those you can as you can; http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/
>>
>>   +1/-1   Release
>>    [-1]   apr-1.2.10
>
> Just to make it official cause my emails were treated as SPAM.
> testfile and testproc are failing on win32 (hope this note will pass)

I agree with Mladen's assessment but haven't finished debugging it.

apr-0.9.16 will be rerolled with a 1-line #else in the win32 code commented
out (dang me for backporting on the linux box).  There will be no other
changes to 0.9 except if people care to fix tests.  There are two 0.9.15
tests that fail, both in pipe, both due to the (fixed) manner than apr win32
pipes were created in 0.9.  Not a regression.

apr-1.2.11 will be rerolled with strictly win32 changes (given all of the
success messages for other platforms).

If anyone would like to commit fixes to bogus tests that were mentioned on
this thread, I'd pick up test/ changes too (given that it doesn't change
the results of all of our hardworking testers of the platforms other than
windows.)

Bill