apr-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Am I hitting the list?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:52:17 GMT
Mladen Turk wrote:
>> Sorry for the spam, but all my mails are hitting the @apache except
>> the apr
>>
>> Just testing...
>>

>  > OK. I'm trying to send the reply to the APR vote.
>  > Let's try with the shortest message ...
>
> OK, the second didn't pass as well, let's try even shorter one ...
>
>  > apr-1.2-trunk\test>testall -v
> Failed Tests            Total   Fail    Failed %
> testfile                   32      1      3.13%
> testpipe                    9      3     33.33%
> testproc                    3      2     66.67%

LOL. The previous mail was 2447 bytes and it didn't pass.

I got the:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at he-dc2-l2.avalon.hr.

<dev@apr.apache.org>:
192.87.106.230 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 552 spam score (5.0) exceeded threshold

--- Enclosed are the original headers of the message.

Re: Am I hitting the list?