apr-dev mailing list archives

From Holger Moser <holger.mo...@artofdefence.com>
Subject Apache generated errorpage in output-filter
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:51:51 GMT
Hi,

To keep a long storry short: i have an apache module that sets an
ouput-filter (besides other things), does validate/mangle the data. so
far so good. my question now is how can i get apache to generate an
errorpage by itself if my module wants it to return with e.g. 404
errcode (just returning the status code as outputfilter returnvalue
doesnt work.. i tried that because someone mentioned it could work).
currently i generate my own errorpage with the statuscode as workaround
(but this is only a temp solution). so whats the correct way doing that?