apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: [Patch]: Update build config files to recognize IBM's Tivoli Directory Server LDAP client SDK (APR_HAS_TIVOLI_LDAPSDK).
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:18:00 GMT
Paul J. Reder wrote:

> I didn't mean to imply I didn't have working SSL code, just that it is
> likely to cause some debate. So I wanted to get the basics of recognizing
> the libs in to the build first, *then* the fun could begin.
>
> There are differences in the way the init has to happen and the way certs
> are loaded/accessed.

I managed to survive the joy of getting openldap, netscape/mozilla,
novell and a few others bent into the common API, and they all had
completely different ways of doing SSL.

If you can point me at some documentation, I can take a look and see
just how easy / hard it might be to support. The optimist in me has this
theory that it's easier than we might think :)

Regards,
Graham