apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: [Patch]: Update build config files to recognize IBM's Tivoli Directory Server LDAP client SDK (APR_HAS_TIVOLI_LDAPSDK).
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:09:43 GMT
I didn't mean to imply I didn't have working SSL code, just that it is
likely to cause some debate. So I wanted to get the basics of recognizing
the libs in to the build first, *then* the fun could begin.

There are differences in the way the init has to happen and the way certs
are loaded/accessed.

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein