apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: [Patch]: Update build config files to recognize IBM's Tivoli Directory Server LDAP client SDK (APR_HAS_TIVOLI_LDAPSDK).
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:19:24 GMT
I'll update the patch to include disabling the APR_HAS_LDAP_SSL flag for the
time being and re-submit. IBM Tivoli LDAP does provide SSL support, but I'm not
submitting the code to enable that right now. All of the LDAP SSL support
is unique and IBM Tivoli LDAP is no different in that sense. :)

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein