apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Popescu <ipope...@dataq.com>
Subject APR on Windows CE 5 (3 of 3)
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:34:35 GMT
Has anyone been able to get APR to compile for Windows CE 5?

I've created the attached Visual Studio 2005 project files for WinCE 5, but
there are compile errors. I've also had to slightly modify apr.h to allow
definitions for WinCE. The project files should be placed in the same
directories as the original project files and just added to a solution.

There aren't many errors, at least not with the base APR library.

To what extent does APR work on WinCE?

I also tried compiling for Pocket PC 2003 (WinCE 4.2), but with the same
errors. The SDKs may be downloaded from MS for free, but with validation.

Pocket PC 2003 SDK:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=9996B314-0364-4623-9EDE-0B5FBB133652&displaylang=en

Windows Mobile 5 SDK for Pocket PC:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=83A52AF2-F524-4EC5-9155-717CBE5D25ED&displaylang=en