apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject [Patch]: Update build config files to recognize IBM's Tivoli Directory Server LDAP client SDK (APR_HAS_TIVOLI_LDAPSDK).
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 23:20:26 GMT
Since I don't seem to have karma to commit to APR/APR-util trunks, I'm
attaching a patch that adds the ability to identify the existence of IBM's
Tivoli Directory Server LDAP client SDK. APR will then be able to look
for APR_HAS_TIVOLI_LDAPSDK to determine if that SDK is present.

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein