apr-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r553027 - in /apr/apr-util/trunk: dbd/apr_dbd.c include/apu.h.in include/apu.hnw include/apu.hw
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 11:37:08 GMT
Hi Joe,
> On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 12:36:37AM -0000, fuankg@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: fuankg
>> Date: Tue Jul  3 17:36:35 2007
>> New Revision: 553027

>> Log:
>> added define APU_DBD_DRIVER_FMT to apu.h which sets the driver format to
>> build the DSO name;
>> removed the ifdefs from apr_dbd.c; used apr_snprintf() also for symbol.

> Why does this need to be part of the public API?  (i.e. why isn't it
> private to apr_dbd.c, or in apu_config.h?)
I had the impression that the apu.h header is there for platform-dependent defines;
and I use it from mod_dbd.c which only includes apu.h (via apr_dbd.h):
sure it can also go into apu_config.h - but this needs then some more changes:
- apr_dbd.h needs to include apu_config.h
- create a netware-own apu_config.hnw (not a problem)
- tell apr-util/configure.in to add this define (I would need some help from you for that)

Guenter.