apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Marshall Powers" <mpow...@appsecinc.com>
Subject AIX segfault
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 19:06:18 GMT
I'm getting a segfault on 64-bit AIX 5.3 while running the unit tests for
APR-util 1.2.8 (with APR 1.2.9). Here is some output from "make check":

APR Queue Test

======================

Initializing the context                                    OK

test stats 3 consumers (rate 400/sec) 4 producers (rate 300/sec) queue size
100 sleep 30

Initializing the queue                                      OK

Starting consumers                                          OK

Sleeping

1800    producer intr

1286    producer intr

                                                   OK

Terminating queue                                           OK

Waiting for threads to exit

                                1286    producer: queue terminated APR_EOF

772     consumer:queue terminated APR_EOF

1800    producer: queue terminated APR_EOF

515     consumer:queue terminated APR_EOF

258     consumer:queue terminated APR_EOF

1029    producer: queue terminated APR_EOF

1543    producer: queue terminated APR_EOF

OK

PASS:  UTF-8 -> UTF-8

/bin/sh[2]: 1257642 Segmentation fault

Usage: ./dbd driver-name [params]

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mpowers/AIX-APR/apr-util-1.2.8/test'

I ran into this problem while trying to get log4cxx to work on AIX. Any
insight is welcome. If you need more information, please let me know.

Thanks,

Marshall