apr-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: where do the APR(-UTIL) backports go?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:48:11 GMT
Hi all,
> First, don't ask here, these folks wouldn't have your answer (har har)

> Really - discuss apr at dev@apr.

> Secondly, we rarely bother, it's CTR.  Usually a ping to the list just
> to be polite about a more complex change.  And no breaking ABI in 0.9,
> no adding features to 1.2.x (1.3.0 picks up next-additions).

ok. I've some NetWare patches which I would like to bring into APR 1.2.x which are already
for months in 1.3.x; these are almost makefile changes only - the only C file touched is .\apr-util\dbd\apr_dbd.c
with a small ifdef'd change for NetWare, and \apr-util\include\apu.hnw with a define.

If nobody objects I will soon start and commit these changes....

Guenter.