apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Lucian Adrian Grijincu" <lucian.griji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release APR 1.2.9/0.9.14 and apr-iconv 1.2.0
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 08:40:41 GMT
I took http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/apr-1.2.9.tar.gz
Hope I'm on target now:)

I've done two tests. One in which I ran buildconf myself and one without.
For each test I then ran:
./configure
make
make test

Both failed with:
testsockets         : \/bin/bash: line 1: 10039 Segmentation fault
 (core dumped) ./$prog

the line possition it reports differs from run to run.

Same system: Ubuntu 7.04, 32bit.

Also:
Still haven't checked if this is to be expected running ./test/testall gives:
testatomic          : SUCCESS
testdir             : SUCCESS
testdso             : FAILED 8 of 9
testdup             : SUCCESS
testenv             : SUCCESS
testfile            : SUCCESS
testfilecopy        : FAILED 2 of 4
testfileinfo        : SUCCESS
testflock           : FAILED 2 of 3
testfmt             : SUCCESS
testfnmatch         : FAILED 2 of 2
testargs            : SUCCESS
testhash            : SUCCESS
testipsub           : SUCCESS
testlock            : SUCCESS
testlfs             : SUCCESS
testmmap            : |Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Even though they pass when run from make check.