apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release APR 1.2.9/0.9.14 and apr-iconv 1.2.0
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 23:36:52 GMT
Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:
> Looking at the test, I think we should have two tests, one for IPv6
> and one for IPv4. Run them both, allow the IPv6 one to fail (if the
> module is not loaded or whatever). Does that seem acceptable to
> people ? I volunteer to help make the changes anyway, the current
> state is a mess :-)

+1 - that sounds like a great solution.  Do you want me to hold off on
the 1.2.10 tag for a day or two to slip this in, now that we know what
the case is?  Or is there a simpler short term solution to let us get
together a solid 1.2.10 for httpd-2.2.5 and others who need a release
sooner rather than later?


View raw message