apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject apr 0.9.14/1.2.8 and apr-iconv-1.2.0 candidates for consideration
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 22:44:38 GMT
in the usual http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/ just as soon as the
mirrors catch up (within the hour).  Later tonight I'll repack the
win32 zip sources of same including the msdev exported make files.

I'm looking at apr-util and note 1. there are very few changes and
2. the --with-apr-iconv logic needs to be brought up to date to match
the logic in apr-iconv-1.2.0 (for libapriconv-1.so, include/apr-1 etc.)
I can't believe it built before with apriconv, but it would be great
to actually make them behave together on unix platforms.

The change is trivial but I'm horribly overloaded, if anyone has some
free cycles to look at the required changes to apr-util trunk/1.2 branch.

Bill