apr-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: getaddrinfo on Ubuntu
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 23:40:37 GMT
On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 08:15:49PM -0300, Davi Arnaut wrote:
> Same machine, now with -n:

Thanks.  Was the last line omitted from the results for Solaris which
you posted, or was it really a NULL result list?

I don't think this provides any reason to change the APR resolver code.
Ubuntu systems may be a bit schizophrenic about whether ::1 exists,
depending on whether your app uses AI_ADDRCONFIG or not, but it seems to
be by design.

The testsockets.c problem is certainly not new, I don't see why it
should block a release.  That code has always been pretty fragile.

joe