Hello,

I am using the APR XML parser to parse an XML file - i.e I'm using the apr_xml_parser_create() and apr_xml_parse_file() APIs from my C code. Now here's my problem .....

My XML file has a set of properties like ....
  <my_properties>
     <property name='prop1' value='some string'/>
     <property name='prop2' value='some other string'/>
 </my_properties>

This works fine and I'm able to extract the property values. Now I want add a property which has the delimiting character (single quote here) as part of its value - something like
     <property name='prop3' value='someone's string'/>

Using the escape character \ to escape the single quote within the value string didn't seem to work - parser gives an error. Is there a way to go about this? Is there a way to tell the parse to escape the quote within the value string? Would appreciate some help/info on this.

Thanks,
Rashmi