apr-dev mailing list archives

From "John Vandenberg" <jay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 'doxygen' bugzilla tracking?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 00:45:54 GMT
On 4/18/07, William A. Rowe, Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> Wondering where we would like to inject doxygen for tracking
> such issues.

Which issues are those?  code comments?

> Perhaps within severity, since we are using the
> component field to track apr v.s. apr-util v.s. apr-iconv (and
> soon, probably, more apr component units.)

Using severity seems odd ... unless all documentation "bugs" are
deemed to be of lesser importance than all of the "trivial" real code
bugs.  :-)

A component tree for apr-doc, apr-util-doc, etc could work?  Then
severity can be used to determine which code comments (or lack
thereof) are more problematic than others.

On 4/18/07, William A. Rowe, Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> Another alternative to consider, keyword Document or Doxygen.

using keywords as a short term solution is probably a good idea as it
doesnt take over any of the existing fields.

View raw message