apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject [pause button] 0.9.x/1.2.9
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2007 14:17:35 GMT
Going to take an extra day - maybe two (no more, we really need
to give httpd something to ship by Friday).  Davi's spent quite
a bit of effort calling out patches by Curt and others which look
quite sane.  Unfortunately, my Win32-foo is a little hampered by
the boxes I brought with me to AC.  The program here in the NL
means my full attention won't be on this till later in the evening
tomorrow.

If anyone can add their +1 to the various PatchAvailable incidents
for APR on win32, especially, it would help me reviewing these on
'theory' rather than excersizing them.  You can do so directly in
bugzilla, since PatchAvailable is the key I'm looking for our low
hanging fruit.  Please point out that you have actually validated
them on WinNT v.s. 9x v.s. CE (whichever you can put your hands on.)

Since most were submitted for CE, I'll presume those work straight
out, and just want to verify that they especially don't invalidate
WinNT builds.

Bill