apr-dev mailing list archives

From Dzonatas <dzona...@dzonux.net>
Subject Re: APR_HAS_LARGE_FILES (was: "strtoi"... with MinGW)
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 02:14:44 GMT
That is an interesting note.

My config.log reports:
ac_cv_sizeof_off_t=8
apr_cv_use_lfs64=yes
aprlfs='0'

Do also note that I run a modern paravirtualized OS of Linux and
Microsoft. My cross-compilations happen on Linux, which was compiled by
MinGW. The two OSs cooperate nicely for their share of a processor. I'm
not biased. =)

I'll see if I can find the right bit to hack... I mean... configure.

Thank you.