apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: APR defaults to "strtoi" instead of "strtoi64" with MinGW
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 01:39:25 GMT
It's sort of an academic question, since the crux of the problem is that
the Win32 API supports large files in all situations, and any additional
layer (e.g. MinGW) which doesn't use the Win32 API, or doesn't provide
APR_HAS_LARGE_FILES, is fundementally broken as a compilation to this
modern operating system ;-)