apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <rbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Small trip on the way way back machine
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:59:32 GMT
I left it with very little done, but I never lost interest in the
idea.  I just ran out of time.  Work and all.  I am more than happy to
pick it back up or give my current base to the ASF for the effort.  I
need to install a mail script on my svn machine this weekend, but then
I'll add your program to the repo if you would like me to.

Ryan

--
Ryan Bloom
rbb@apache.org