apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Fenlason, Josh" <jfenla...@ptc.com>
Subject RE: Win64 Support?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:16:48 GMT
I'm only a halfwit when it comes to native stuff on Windows, so please
forgive my ignorance.  I installed the "Microsoft Platform SDK for
Windows Server 2003 R2", opened a Windows x64 bit command prompt and
built a 64bit OpenSSL.  Is there no easy way to do something similar
with APR?  Thanks.
,
Josh.