apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Fenlason, Josh" <jfenla...@ptc.com>
Subject RE: Win64 Support?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:04:45 GMT
Thanks for the quick response.
I've been able to build a 64bit OpenSSL 0.9.8e from the command line
using VC 6.0.  I don't suppose there is any way to do the same with APR?
Or are there any 64 bit binaries available?  (I've ran into a lot of
problems distributing binaries built with VS 2005, so I'd really like to
stick with VC 6.0.)
,
Josh.