apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Gringo Croco" <gringocr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: An SVN access with the winXP-SP2 "TortoiseSVN" client: does not work for me...
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 14:40:59 GMT
quote from http://apr.apache.org/anonsvn.html (the page referred by
the "Subversion" link on the right side of most of the APR pages):

Anonymous Subversion access is available as follows:

  svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/apr/trunk/ apr
  svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/apr-util/trunk/ apr-util
  svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/apr-iconv/trunk/ apr-iconv

You can also browse the repository using ViewVC
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/apr/)

On 2/8/07, генерал Пурпоз <kb2wjw@gmail.com> wrote:
> I got my initial link on the front page of the APR project.
> To avoid us lamers of stepping on the same rakes again - it would be
> nice to post the actual SVN link somewhere too.

it's already posted and has been for some time, you just need to be a
little more attentive :)

Lucian Adrian Grijincu