apr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Darroch <chr...@pearsoncmg.com>
Subject Re: APR-Util DBD: Binary arguments/return values and unified parsing, 2nd approach
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 23:46:01 GMT
Hi --

Bojan Smojver wrote:

>> It would be great to get some feedback on this, particularly in terms of
>> API changes. I'm aware of the CTR policy, but I'm reluctant to commit
>> this rather big patch without at least some feedback.
>
> Looks like I'll have to rely on CTR after all. So, my plan is now to
> commit this in the next few days.

   IMHO, go for it.  I know you've put in a lot of work on this and
my sense is that you've taken a lot of opinions into consideration already.

   I'm not an APR person, nor have I had much spare time to do more than
look at your patch, but it looks like a big step forward to me.  Thanks,

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B