De : Bojan Smojver [mailto:bojan@rexursive.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 17 janvier 2007 22:32
À : Garnier, Jeremie
Cc : Justin Erenkrantz; dev@apr.apache.org
Objet : RE: APR, Oracle and PHP

On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 12:24 +0100, Garnier, Jeremie wrote:

> I juste have a question. When I compile APR/APU with oracle, why I

> don’t I the library apr_dbd_oracle.so?

Are PHP and Apache linked against the new APU? What does ldd give you?

AFAIK, once you compile the Oracle driver in 1.3.0, it becomes part of

libaprutil - it's not a standalone shared object. That's at least how

libaprutil looks on my machine.

I would run ldd/nm to see what is actually in the libaprutil that your

PHP and/or Apache link against. There should be dbd_oracle_* symbols in

it...

--

Bojan

Information contained in this email message is confidential and may be privileged, and is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message.