Hi all,

Thanks for your answer… I solve some problems…

Actually, I compile Apache with APR/APU and in the APU library, there are the references to dbd_oracle_*

But I always have the driver loading error when I launch apache… Is there anymore configuration in apache in order to load the oracle driver? Actually, I declare in httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost 127.0.0.1:8085>

    DBDriver oracle

    DBDParams "user=nds pass=oracle dbname=XE server=137.0.0.1:1521"

    DBDMin 5

    DBDKeep 20

    DBDMax 50

    DBDExptime 120