Hi,

I try to use APR with Oracle and PHP but it doesn’t work.

Did you know how to use APR (and APR-util) with PHP in order to make some Oracle operations?

It is possible to make it via PHP? And I don’t see Oracle in APR-util?

Thanks,

Jérémie GARNIER

Information contained in this email message is confidential and may be privileged, and is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message.