apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Garnier, Jeremie" <JGarn...@nds.com>
Subject RE: Connection pooling
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:34:33 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your answer that help me...
I see that apr_reslist already support connection pooling... and mod_dbd use the connection
pooling via svr_cfg->dbpool...
There is always the same problem: how use the mod_dbd and the dbpool via an extern application.
Thanks,

Jérémie

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Graham Leggett [mailto:minfrin@sharp.fm]
Envoyé : mardi 30 janvier 2007 10:07
À : Garnier, Jeremie
Cc : dev@apr.apache.org
Objet : Re: Connection pooling

On Tue, January 30, 2007 10:14 am, Garnier, Jeremie wrote:

> Actually, there is no connection pooling with APR or apache.
>
> APR is just a connection with memory pool...
>
> Is anyone have some idea about manage connection pooling?

APR-util supports generic connection pooling in the reslist api:

http://apr.apache.org/docs/apr-util/1.2/group___a_p_r___util___r_l.html

Regards,
Graham

Information contained in this email message is confidential and may be privileged, and is
intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message.