apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Garnier, Jeremie" <JGarn...@nds.com>
Subject Connection pooling
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:48:22 GMT
Hi all,

Is mod_dbd the best solution for managing connection pooling? I see that there is lot of another
way (apr_reslist, mod_dbi..).

Actually, I use Oracle, PHP5, Apache 2.2 and APR/APU 1.3

Is anyone having some ideas?

Thanks,

Jérémie

Information contained in this email message is confidential and may be privileged, and is
intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message.