apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Garnier, Jeremie" <JGarn...@nds.com>
Subject RE: APR, Oracle and PHP
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:53:57 GMT
Hi all,

It is ok, I found the Oracle DBD driver and it compiles.

I have some questions about APR. I can't use it directly with PHP so I make CGI script to
use APR and APR-Util.

How I can simply use it to make some test with oracle (10g)?

How can I manage the pool connection using mod_dbd?

Thanks,

Jérémie

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Bojan Smojver [mailto:bojan@rexursive.com]
Envoyé : lundi 15 janvier 2007 22:28
À : Justin Erenkrantz
Cc : Garnier, Jeremie; dev@apr.apache.org
Objet : Re: APR, Oracle and PHP

On Mon, 2007-01-15 at 10:49 -0800, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> You probably need to provide some more details, but APR-util 1.2.x and

> higher wraps the Oracle's C API via the APR DBD interface.

AFAIK, Oracle DBD driver is only present in the trunk of APU (i.e.

1.3.0).

--

Bojan

Information contained in this email message is confidential and may be privileged, and is
intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message.