apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Garnier, Jeremie" <JGarn...@nds.com>
Subject APR, Oracle and PHP
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 14:28:05 GMT
Hi,

I try to use APR with Oracle and PHP but it doesn't work.

Did you know how to use APR (and APR-util) with PHP in order to make some Oracle operations?

It is possible to make it via PHP? And I don't see Oracle in APR-util?

Thanks,

Jérémie GARNIER

Information contained in this email message is confidential and may be privileged, and is
intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message.