apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: APR, Oracle and PHP
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:49:36 GMT
On 1/15/07, Garnier, Jeremie <JGarnier@nds.com> wrote:
> I try to use APR with Oracle and PHP but it doesn't work.
>
> Did you know how to use APR (and APR-util) with PHP in order to make some
> Oracle operations?
>
> It is possible to make it via PHP? And I don't see Oracle in APR-util?

You probably need to provide some more details, but APR-util 1.2.x and
higher wraps the Oracle's C API via the APR DBD interface.

I have no idea if PHP can use the APR DBD interface though - so I
would expect that PHP would have to link against Oracle directly
instead of going through APR-util.  -- justin