apr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Darroch <chr...@pearsoncmg.com>
Subject Re: DBD: Prepared statements, BLOBs etc.
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 05:42:07 GMT
Bojan Smojver wrote:

> Seriously, I just wasn't sure any more where the weirdness came from, so
> I wanted to make sure. Thanks for your explanation and if I ask again,
> feel free to flame me (although I'm bound to forget that quickly, given
> my powers of remembering things :-).

   No, no flames implied!  It's fairly painful API to work with and
sufficiently non-intuitive that I always have go back and read the
docs again whenever I pick it up.  I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to
a version to match up with your previous work on the DBD layer, but work
has kept me busy on other things.

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B