apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Meyer ...@jensmeyer.de>
Subject Problem: "undefined symbol: apr_get_username"
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 08:02:18 GMT
Hello!

Sorry for my newbie-question - but I am new to "APR" and I can't find
any solutions for my problem with Google.
It would be great if anybody could give me a short tip.

I tried to add a new module. The module was compiled without problems.
But when including the module and restarting Apache I get the following
error-message:

-->
Cannot load /usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_watch.so into server:
/usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_watch.so: undefined symbol: apr_get_username
<--

The following RPMs are installed:
-->
apr-util-devel-1.2.8-1.fc6
apr-util-1.2.8-1.fc6
apr-1.2.7-10
apr-devel-1.2.7-10
<--

Is it necessary to include the apr-functions manually to Apache or is
this a general error with the module?

Kind regards,

        Jens