apr-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: 2007 DST changes, and a "non-issue" statement...
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 23:43:53 GMT
On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 05:28:49PM -0500, Victor J. Orlikowski wrote:
> I've been getting some questions (from my new employer) on the
> impact of the upcoming Daylight Saving Time issues for the httpd.
>
> My natural response was: "There are none! It's an OS issue."

Whatever about DST, this reminds me that there may actually be some real
problems in our code with negative leap seconds, and there is still a
chance there will be a negative leap second in late 2007.

We have a few code-paths that will fail for that I think (like trying to
calculate bandwidth rates, or times of downloads and so on).