apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: APR, Oracle and PHP & CGI
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 23:47:54 GMT
Quoting "Garnier, Jeremie" <JGarnier@nds.com>:

> It loads the oracle driver (via the function apr_dbd_get_driver but
> the function a^pr_dbd_open doesn't work (into apache, not with the
> dbd program (in httpd/srclib/apr-util/test)).

One more suggestion here: I had some issues with Oracle Instant Client
10g connecting to the database and the whole thing was related to
server spec passed to the driver. It had to be like this:
//server.domain.name:port/db, where all values were as specified in
/etc/tnsnames.ora file. You may also want to check the environment
variables that your Apache instance sees - Oracle may need some set.

--
Bojan