apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject RE: APR, Oracle and PHP
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:31:38 GMT
On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 12:24 +0100, Garnier, Jeremie wrote:

> I juste have a question. When I compile APR/APU with oracle, why I
> don’t I the library apr_dbd_oracle.so?

Are PHP and Apache linked against the new APU? What does ldd give you?

AFAIK, once you compile the Oracle driver in 1.3.0, it becomes part of
libaprutil - it's not a standalone shared object. That's at least how
libaprutil looks on my machine.

I would run ldd/nm to see what is actually in the libaprutil that your
PHP and/or Apache link against. There should be dbd_oracle_* symbols in
it...

--
Bojan