Hi,

APR is a great idea.  Thanks

With the purpose to increase tomcat performance I added tcnative-1.dll to the JDK 1.4.6 bin directory and restarted tomcat.

I don’t know if this was the right way to add APR to an exisitng tomcat deployment.

How can I verify that the APR is correctly installed?

Another question is when I install tomcat I am offered an option to use a native dll to speedup performance.

Is that option the same as downloading and adding tcnative-1.dll?

Do we have some performance metrics published on expected improvements with APR?

Thanks

Dharmesh